The Rambling Rebel
I'm back after a long break from the website so before i begin let's go over somethings. Ole Miss really is a bad team this year the Giants are a good team and The Ranger still look good. Now that thats over let's talk about my favorite Holiday Thanksgiving. Not a lot on this world is better so let's try and list what makes this holiday so special.
5. The Food: This is everyone's go to answer and I think it's a bit overrated. Everyone is constantly talking about how they over eat food coma's and blah blah blah. Don't get me wrong I love it but I eat what I want most days so not a big change for me.
4. The Drinks: Ah yes drinking on holiday's it's great. Now what makes it great isn't the fact that you get to drink it's what you drink. Instead of sipping heaven hill and waking up like you stuck a razor down your throat you get expensive good stuff that the family payed for. You get to feel classy knowing as soon as the weekends over your back to that 13 dollar whiskey.
3. Cold Weather: Now a lot of people are gonna disagree on this one but I LOVE the cold. Fire places warm drinks windy nights beautiful sunsets that you can see since the trees have no leaves it's the best.
2. Family: Once again another controversial topic. This one is big for me because unlike most people I love my family. It's great to see everyone hang out and have a good time. So if you don't like spending time with your fam go jump off a bridge you ungrateful little shit.
1. Football: was their ever a better reason why this holiday is so damn fun. Everyone huddles around the tv and watches a whole day of big men giving each other concussions and it's glorious. This year we got the Lions vikings which will be good for the Giants and we have the Cowboys Redskins which will also be good for the Giants.
So thats the list and i'll leave you with this. Have a happy Thanksgiving don't drink too much and Let's go Rebs Rangers and Giants