The Rambling Rebel
Link to the video https://youtu.be/RoTXImRJS2k
Now I'm not gonna lie the girl did start this fight. She was clearly shoving and allegedly made racist remarks but you can not under any circumstances hit a woman. It's not rocket science to realize it's a fucked up thing to do and If you're too stupid to realize that you should realize that someone will report you and you'll most likely lose your scholarship. You're a fucking football player at a major NCAA college and you don't know how the fuck to handle that situation. Well because we clearly have some fucking dipshit idiots out their lemme give you a definitive list of how to handle that situation other than squaring up and knocking out a lady.
1. Walk out the door: He almost got this one correct but instead of simply leaving he knocked her out cold before he left.
2. Report her to security or the police: if a drunk girl is harassing you and being racist don't instead of squaring up and beating the shit out of someone who's probably never even been slapped lightly you should just tell someone to please get her to leave me alone. It's not hard and it's a lot more macho than knocking a chick into china
See it's not hard it's pretty obvious actually. The fact that people are defending him and makes me want to puke. Listen I get it it's a double standard for all of us to laugh when the drunk male asshole at the bar get's knocked the fuck out at a bar but when it's a woman we all sit in judgement, but you know what thats just the way it is. You can call it sexist if you want but in my eyes any guy who hits a lady is a fucking asshole. She probably weighs a lot less than this guy who spends his free time running into other built men so yes it's fucked up when a big ass running back punches a drunk ass girl I don't make the rules but their they are. Even worse some people are trying to make this a race issue. Like I'm sorry what the fuck does someone hitting a chick have to do with race. Like do you think this story wouldn't be a big deal if he was white cause let's go back a few months to Josh Brown and see how that worked out. Look I get it racism is not fun to deal with but if your response is to hit some drunk white chick your a bad person and I don't feel bad when you lose your scholarship even though that didn't happen because Oklahoma has the moral integrity of a lion murdering his brother. Honestly I think the biggest take away from this story is FSU looks fucking great. "Hey Oklahoma we cut our player who punched a drunk girl at a bar not covered it up. Sad!" - FSU probably. In all seriousness this is a horrible look for the program and I get it if you can cover something up and get away with it it's tempting but the fact is it did come out and you're bad people for covering it up. So I guess I'll end with my official asshole ranking list of this story
5. People who assume everyone who plays in the NCAA is a violent person because of this story
4. People who say she deserved it because she started it for obvious reasons
3. People who say this is a racial issue spoiler alert it's not it's just some guy beating a chick which is fucked
2. The Oklahoma program for actively covering this up
1. Joe Mixon once again for obvious reasons